If your course is frozen, you hear audio only, are seeing a black screen or the video is buffering, please try the following:
- Check your WiFi connection.
- Check your firewall or filtering devices.
- Our videos are hosted on www.vimeo.com, so please add vimeo.com to your "allowed sites" list.
- Some parents install a device like Disney's 'Circle' device to filter what websites their children can go to. Check to ensure this isn't blocking vimeo.com and our content.
- Browser plugins like "Webroot" try and protect users from malicious sites/links. They occasionally block our video content. Check to see if it's blocking vimeo.com
- You can reduce your video playback quality manually by adjusting the size in the bottom right-hand corner. By default it is set to auto but in some cases you will need to reduce the size to improve playback quality. Change from Auto to 360p